Sliding Scale Tuition
Wildwood strives to keep our tuition as affordable as possible for families. Comparable independent schools charge between $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 annually for tuition. The Watershed School in Colorado is a very good comparison (their tuition is currently set at $35,000.00 annually).
The tuition for the 2023/24 school year is $15,500.00.
Currently, over 25% of Wildwood families receive financial subsidies and scholarships. If you are able to make an additional financial donation, it is greatly appreciated to help other families. If you can make an additional donation, please go to our Donor's Circle page here.
However, if your family requires some amount of financial assistance, we do offer a sliding scale for tuition. Please out this form.
Our tuition is meant to be all-inclusive and includes:
- Small class sizes of just 10 - 14 students per educator in every academic class.
- Math classes with just 5 - 7 students per educator.
- Small classes of 5 - 7 students per educator for experiential classes.
- A staff of very experienced and, more importantly, very kind and ethical educators.
- A full 5 day school week with Mondays dedicated to our Adventure Monday and Make. Create. Explore (M.C.E) programs. These days are the heart of our curriculum.
- Typically 40 - 50 field trips and day trips throughout the year.
- Typically 4 - 6 overnight trips throughout the year.
- A very well-founded education that ensures your student will receive an excellent experience that takes into account their academic, creative, experiential, physical, and emotional well-being.
- Free access to our ASP (After School Program) that runs Tuesday - Friday until 6:00pm.
- A free shuttle service from White Salmon to the Hood River campus before and after school.
An additional cost is that you will need to purchase a Chromebook for your student.
We ask for a $1000.00 deposit to reserve a spot for your student. We do offer the option of establishing a payment plan that will have (5) equal payments starting on August 1st and ending on December 1st.
Tax Deduction: Please discuss with your tax accountant on setting up a 529 plan or for more information.